For more information, please contact our Call Center:
Toll-free number: 1 800 100 400
Oficina Matriz: Quito, Ecuador - Edificio ProCredit
Dirección: Av. Atahualpa y Av. Amazonas esquina
Teléfono: (593) 02 600 3820, ext 228.
Resolution No. JB-2005-766 from the Superintendency of Banks and Insurance for transparency and client protection.
What is a token?
A token is a digital random code generator that protects your online banking transactions. These codes are constantly modified and never repeat, thus providing you with a higher degree of security when managing your accounts online. Each token is unique and non-transferable.
Free online inquiry
Submit a request at any Banco ProCredit branch for your password to access your savings or current account information on our website.
- Transaction details
- Print your account statement or export it to Excel
- Change password
Free phone consultation (IVR)
If you are a Banco ProCredit customer, you can make inquiries by calling the toll free number 1-800-100-400 nationwide to obtain information about balances, loan application status, pending loan fees and payment dates for your loans.
Mobile messaging service
We also provide a mobile phone messaging service through which you are notified of any checks issued without sufficient funds and/or loan instalments in arrears.
- Secure, prompt, efficient and cost-effective payroll services for companies.
- Funds are credited to the customer’s bank account.
- The customer has access to all the services that Banco ProCredit offers through its classic accounts.
- Funds are credited immediately.
- Save time and money.
- Comfort and security: cash handling no longer necessary.
- Loans for employees.
- Solid international support.
Banco ProCredit has payment agreements with:
- CNT (Corporación Nacional de Telecomunicaciones)
- Various educational institutions - payment of tuition
- Electric Company of Quito
- Central-South Regional Electric Company of Cuenca
- Etapa Cuenca
- Electric Company of Riobamba